Reading List Week 7/8 2015
- Design Last - CSS isn’t content!
- EXPLORING NEW TURF - we will all use Turf, because we are lazy.
- Getting Started with the Speech Synthesis API - I’m maybe not the only one that want to listen to content while reading something else(PowerLearningX2).
- A look at Mapbox’ vector tiles - Karverket is trying Mapbox GL(Norwegian).
- Customization and support for arbitrary feature types in iD - it’s now much easier to turn iD into your own map editor!
- Using R to download and parse JSON: an example using data from an open data portal - Plotting JSON data on a map using R.
- Using RStudio as an interactive GIS with Leaflet - Did someone say R again? :-D
- The Guardian — Understanding and engaging mobile users - part of Googles Developers stories.
- Formge Lantmäteriets data med CartoCSS - working with text labels in TileMill(Swedish).
- GSD-Höjddata, Grid 50+ - the old height dataset(+-2 meter) for Sweden is going open data this summer!
- Routing on Openstreetmap.org - routing is now available directly on the OpenStreetMap homepage.
- DSCOVR: a new view of Earth - Mapbox about SpaceX first deep space mission.
- Geoengineering is an insane way to deal with climate change. Let’s consider it anyway. - you are not the only one crazy I got that idea when I was 11(interesting but stupid at least for now).