Reading List Week 32 20159th August 2015
- Stop pushing the web forward - Peter-Paul Koch asks for a year long moratorium on adding new web features to browsers.
- If we stand still, we go backwards - Jake Archibald does not agree.
- On PPK’s moratorium on new browser features - Nor does Bruce Lawson
- Fast-forwarding the Web Platform - Nicolas Bevacqua “the problem is that we are making no effort whatsoever to fix things that have been broken forever”
- Mobile Web Isn’t Broken, Yet - Mariano Viola comments too
Ramblings on New Browser Features, Interoperability, Craft, and the Future of the Web - lets face it everyone is commenting on PKK article.
- Vendor Prefixes And Market Reality
- Proposal: Generalized Cascading Sheets - CSS as a language framework, in my personal opinion this is really needed!
- “First-Party-Only” cookies
- The State of Accessibility in PHP Tools
- Facebook, Microsoft, Yahoo And Others Push For Accessibility Development
- Interactive mapping can help people with disabilities
- Mapping Turn Lanes in OpenStreetMap
- Make your first Tangram map
- W3C Geofencing API Spec Ready for Comment & Contribution
Found at a map exhibition earlier this summer.