Reading List Week 3/4 201524th January 2015
- Så här kan man sälja orienteringskartor - Using the “Hitta Orientering” project to sell orienteering maps(Swedish).
- Så använder man Karttapullautin - Karttapullautin one of the best tools to generate orienteering maps and a project that always is in need of more introduction(Swedish).
- Longdesc alternatives in HTML5 - As I have been saying before, I’m not a fan of the
- On Use of the Lang Attribute - How the
langattribute is used and how many that does so.
- Competing on “Chrome” - Is Spatran the final end to the spec browser wars?
- Booting to Node - a random vision - We got stuff like node-webkit/FirefoxOS(Boot2Geko)/Web OS… What about a OS running on Webkit/Node.js?
- The History of Artificial Intelligence - 20 pages academic work, have fun!
- Developing AI - A study on self learning AI for games(Swedish/English).
- How to Write a Spelling Corrector - Why not? Could be a fun project.